Loading the player...
Mama to Be Kit NUTRIWAY™
SKU: 294852| Size: 1x Iron Folic Plus, 2x Cal Mag D Plus
Form validation errors
The stated price is a 5% discount at a special price as a package (reduced by PV/BV).
Perfect for pregnant women, the NUTRIWAY™ Mama To Be Kit comes complete with NUTRIWAY Cal Mag D Plus and NUTRIWAY Iron Folic Plus!
What It Does For You
- Provides broad nutritional coverage and a balance of essential nutrients
- NUTRIWAY Iron Folic Plus provides iron from two iron sources together with folic acid
- NUTRIWAY Cal Mag D Plus contains 3 natural source nutrients – calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D
- Designed for new mums during and after pregnancy
- Two high-quality products in one tailored kit
Why You Would Like It
NUTRIWAY’s exclusive Mama To Be Kit provides additional support for pregnant women with a variety of vitamins and minerals! NUTRIWAY Cal Mag D Plus contains 3 natural source nutrients – calcium, magnesium, vitamin D – which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones. Meanwhile, NUTRIWAY Iron Folic Plus contains two sources of iron, which the body needs more of during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and normal blood formation. Support your body throughout pregnancy, with these two premium NUTRIWAY products in one convenient kit!
Facts For You
- Iron Folic Plus contains two sources of iron - ferrous fumarate and ferrous gluconate
- Folate (folic acid) contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and normal blood formation.
- Cal Mag D Plus contains vitamin D, which supports the normal absorption of calcium.
- Magnesium also contributes to normal muscle function and functioning of the nervous system
- Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and blood clotting.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added.
For information on Usage, Ingredients or Nutritional Values please refer to the local language version.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.