Loading the player...
Modena Balsamic Vinegar AMWAY™
SKU: 200662| Size: 500 ml
Form validation errors
This speciality product is obtained from the musts of Trebbiano and Lambrusco grapes from the Modena region in Italy. It is in the Modena countryside that, since ancient times, Trebbiano and Lambrusco vines have produced grapes renowned for their excellence, and where it is in the attics and not the cellars of the homes of Modena that the casks for the ageing and maturing of balsamic vinegar are kept. The quality of the product is certified by the ‘Italian Consortium for Balsamic Vinegar of Modena’ and by the Control Agency Cermet, which is demonstrated by the official red label placed on the neck of the bottle.
- Certified by the ‘Italian Consortium for Balsamic Vinegar of Modena’ and the Control Agency Cermet
- Only Trebbiano and Lambrusco grapes are used from the Modena countryside
- Matured in oak barrels to provide intense, fruity aroma and exquisite sweet-and-sour flavour
- The taste is highly appreciated by consumers
- A quality product with a mature flavour, the vines are renowned for their excellence since ancient times and are grown on the supplier's own estate
- This ingredient is more precious and tasteful than the most commonly used concentrated must
- The special process contributes to the exquisite taste and quality of the product.
- The quality is guaranteed in that it satisfies the high and rigorous standards set by Amway
- Can be used as a seasoning, an essence, a tonic and a digestive
- Complements our Food & Beverages Range of Pasta, Pasta Sauces and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For detailed information please refer to the local language version of the page.
Serve drizzled over fruit, salads, grilled meats, poultry and seafood or add to sauces and stews.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.