Loading the player...
PreWash Spray AMWAY HOME™ SA8™
SKU: 110403| Size: 400 ml
Form validation errors
This easy to use, lightly fragranced pre-wash treatment removes stains like butter, oil and sauces. One quick spray works like magic on all washable, colourfast fabrics (except wool or silk) and it’s particularly good for getting rid of grime on collars and cuffs.
- SA8™ PreWash Spray contains a unique blend of solvents and surfactants that lifts out greasy stains without scrubbing or soaking
- The aerosol spray is simple and accurate to use
- It has a delicate citrus smell
- SA8™ PreWash Spray contains no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- One 400 ml can will treat the collar and cuffs of around 80 shirts!
To see the ingredients list, please, click here.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Linear Alkyl Benzene||67774-74-7||Solvent|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
SA8™ PreWash Spray can be used on any washable, colourfast fabric including permanent press items.
- Hold aerosol can upright 15 cm from the fabric
- Spray directly onto the stain
- Wash in the usual way.
For best results, treat stains quickly. Stubborn stains may need a second treatment.
Please be aware and:
- Do not use on wool or silk garments
- Don’t spray over painted surfaces, washing machines or dryers.
DANGER. Causes serious eye irritation. Extremely flammable aerosol. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Keep out of reach of children.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.