Loading the player...
Rhodiola Plus XS™
SKU: 101593| Size: 60 Tablets
Form validation errors
A high-impact tablet containing 4 naturally derived plant concentrates plus Vitamin C. Rhodiola grows in the wilderness of the Siberian Arctic, where farmers sustainably harvest it to deliver Nutriway approved rhodiola.
What It Does For You
- Made with Nutrilite approved rhodiola, so you can feel confident. Rhodiola is grown using sustainable farming practices and complies with the high NUTRIWAY brand standards.
- Vitamin C supports energy yielding metabolism and normal psychological function.
- Green tea extract, delivers a 75 mg boost of natural caffeine in each serving.
Why You Would Like It
Whatever adventure life takes you on, keep it going with all new XS Rhodiola Plus!
It is the great low-calorie daily food supplement, made with Nutrilite approved rhodiola, grown in the Siberian Arctic. Each tablet is packed with 30 mg of Vitamin C, to support normal energy-yielding metabolism and psychological function. Green tea extract delivers a 75 mg boost of natural caffeine. One simple food supplement, a long list of benefits! All that without any artificial flavours, colours or added preservatives.
Additionally, a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of general importance.
Facts For You
- Designed for active, adventure-seekers.
- Rhodiola grows in the wilderness of the Siberian Arctic, where farmers sustainably harvest it to deliver Nutriway approved rhodiola.
- Contains 4 plant concentrates: rhodiola rosea root, green tea leaves, spinach leaves and acerola cherry.
- Acerola Cherry, a rich source of Vitamin C, comes from the Nutriway™farm Fazenda Nutrioganica in Brazil.
- Spinach leaves are grown and harvested at their peak at the Nutrilite farm Rancho el Petacal, Mexico
- No artificial flavours, colours or added preservatives.
How To Use
- Adults take 1 to 2 tablets per day. Do not exceed 2 tablets per day.
- When using this product to support life’s daily adventures it can be taken anytime; however, for those who are sensitive to caffeine we suggest taking it in the morning or afternoon.
- Not recommended for children.
- Contains caffeine.
- Not recommended for children or pregnant women and breastfeeding women (75-150mg caffeine per day).
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Food supplements are no substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
XS™ Rhodiola Plus is a food supplement with rhodiola, green tea and vitamin C.
INGREDIENTS: dextrose, green tea extract 24% (Camellia sinensis L. Kuntze), rhodiola extract 14% (Rhodiola rosea L.), stabilisers (cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), spinach concentrate 7% (Spinacia oleracea L.), acerola concentrate 4% (Malpighia glabra L.), emulsifier (polyvinylpolypyrrolidone), vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), maltodextrin, anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, fatty acids, magnesium salts of fatty acids), corn starch, humectant (glycerol), glazing agent (carnauba wax).
|Average content||Per 1 tablet||%NRV*||Per 2 tablets||%NRV*|
|Rhodiola Extract||100 mg||-||200 mg||-|
|Caffeine (from Green Tea)||75 mg||-||150 mg||-|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||38||60 mg||75|
* % of Nutrient Reference Value
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.