Register as a customer now to get a 12% discount on all products!
Cuts through soap scum and other bathroom deposits like lime scale without harmful abrasives, leaving
surfaces shiny and safe. The concentrated formula also helps prevent build-up of future grime.
- Dissolves soap scum fast, no scrubbing required
- Rinses away easily leaving a streak-free shine
- Safe on most washable bathroom surfaces like ceramic tiles and plastic
- Contains citric acid produced by fermentation of renewable sources.
- Refreshing citrus scent fragrance containing essential oils
- Contains no phosphates, harsh acids/alkalis or chlorine bleach
- Safe for septic systems
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid (scale removal)|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Cocamidopropylamine Oxide||68155-09-9||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Yellow 5 (CI 19140)||1934-21-0||Colorant|
Suitable for use on washable bathroom surfaces like ceramic tiles, fibreglass, porcelain, stainless steel, plastics and vinyl.
After diluting Amway Zoom in the Amway Home pistol-grip sprayer bottle, use within 30 days or discard the solution. Always empty and thoroughly rinse the bottle and sprayer before refilling.
WARNING. Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.